Whether you are a Google or an Apple user you are likely heavily invested in products or services from each company. Each has differing ways they go about their business and products. In Episode #56 Archispeak discusses how these different approaches influence their architecture for their new corporate campuses.
Also, listen for a special announcement concerning Archispeak and the 2015 AIA Convention. No spoilers! You will have to listen to find out.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Would you like someone to draw CAD details, BIM objects and write specifications for you, for free? ARCAT has already done all this for you. Search the ARCAT libraries for these products and more, free of charge, and no registration required to download content.
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friends of the Show
The show is also supported by our listeners. Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make it possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode.
Episode 56 supporting Friends of the Show:
We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy! Visit our “Donate” page.
Architect Exam Prep.
Another way you can support the show and help yourself pass the ARE is by visiting our “Pass the Architect’s Registration Exam” page. For those of you not yet licensed, here's an affordable set of study tools to help you conquer the ARE's. David's study guides are proven to get you passing the exams. How do we know? Our listeners have told us!
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Archispeak Episode 31 - Architecture Will Kill You
- Frei Paul Otto (1925-2015)
- Michael Graves (1934-2015)
- Commerce Department | Public-sector Construction Increased
- Google Campus 2.0
- BIG | Bjarke Ingels Group
- Apple Campus 2
- NPR | Apple's Massive New HQ
- The New Yorker | Jonathan Ive and the Future of Apple
- 2015 AIA National Convention
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!