NCARB set off a firestorm recently by announcing their "endorsement of the concept of an additional, structured path that leads to licensure.” For Episode 36 of the Archispeak Podcast we are joined by special guest host Lee Calisti to discuss what this means to the profession and architectural education.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friend of the Show
The show is entirely supported by us and our listeners! Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make this show possible.
Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode. Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy. Just click the “Donate” button below!
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Guest Host Lee Calisti: Find Lee on Twitter, his Website & Blog
- The Best US Architecture Schools for 2014 are…
- NCARB Endorses New Path to Becoming an Architect: Architect License Upon Graduation
- NCARB Blog - What You Need to Know About “Licensure Upon Graduation”
- Architect Magazine: NCARB Endorses Licensure Upon Graduation
- Archinect News: NCARB announces it will create program for architecture students to graduate with licensure
- Architecture Admirers: What you can’t learn in Architecture Schools – be Open for Learning Outside the Classroom
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!