Archispeak attends the AIA Convention in Chicago! Well, not really, but we did gather around the dinner table (literally) and have a conversation with a number of friends of the show who were there. In this very special episode we are thrilled and appreciate everyone that paused, from eating and drinking long enough, to share their thoughts and experiences from AIA Chicago 2014.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friends of the Show
The show is entirely supported by us and our listeners! Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make this show possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode.
Episode 37 supporting Friends of the Show:
- Jonathan Heinz
- Linda Zaff
- Christopher Blair
We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy. Just click the “Donate” button below!
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Guest 1 - Jes Stafford: Find Jes on Twitter, Modus Operandi Architect and Big Time Small Firm Community on Google+
- Tired Guest 2 - Georgina Thibodeaux: Find Gina on Twitter at MrsThibbz / ArchInternMD and at Streetsense and follow Streetsense on Twitter
- Guest 3 - Mark R. LePage: Find Mark on Twitter, Entrepreneur Architect and at Fivecat Studio
- AIA Foresight Report
- Guest 4 - Enoch Sears: Find Enoch on Twitter and Business of Architecture
- AIA Custom Residential Architects Network (CRAN)
- Entrepreneur Architect Podcast Episode 35: Business Systems for Architects with Enoch Sears
- Guest 5 - Marica McKeel: Find Marica on Twitter and Studio MM Architect
- “Cautious and Weary” Guest 6 - Bob Borson: Find Bob on Twitter and Life of an Architect
- Guest 7 - Andrew Hawkins: Find Andrew on Twitter and Hawkins Architecture
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!