For Episode 35, Archispeak discusses some recent feedback and then takes a detour to talk about everyone's favorite subject, the ARE or better known as the Architectural Registration Exam. During the discussion we suggest strategies and resources for studying, so you too can pass and call yourself an Architect.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friend of the Show
The show is entirely supported by us and our listeners! Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make this show possible.
Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode. Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy. Just click the “Donate” button below!
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Archispeak Episode #27 - Habits for Success
- Archispeak Episode #30 - Do it for Free
- Archispeak Episode #33 - Inspiration
- Jeremiah Russell on Instagram - archiphreak
- Evan Troxel on Pinterest - etroxel
- Quizlet - A Flashcard app to help you study for lots of exams, including the ARE.
- NCARB - The National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- AREndurance by Jenny Cestnik - @jennyc on Twitter
- USC School of Architecture - NotLY (Not Licensed Yet) - A free study group in Southern California organized by Douglas Noble, FAIA PH.D and Karen Kensek.
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!