Season 4 begins! What's the most common architectural note on a set of plans? "Refer to Structural." In episode 81, Archispeak explores the value of a good engineer and discusses how to get their best work out of them.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Search the ARCAT libraries for architectural building products to find specifications, CAD details, BIM Objects and more, free of charge, with no registration required to download content. ARCAT has created a website devoted to you, the building professional, to find building product information fast and hassle free. Check out ARCAT today, at ARCAT.com.
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page for more information.
Connect with Archispeak
Between episodes, join the conversation with Archispeak on Twitter and Facebook and share your thoughts or call and tell us your story on the Archispeak Helpline at (415) 484-8496. Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friends of the Show
The show is also supported by our listeners. Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make it possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode.
Episode 81 supporting Friends of the Show:
We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you. Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy! Visit our “Donate” page.
- Archispeak Podcast Store
- Architecture Inside Joke: Skyhook
- Jun'ya Ishigami (Wikipedia)
- Monterey Design Conference
- Archispeak Episode 70 - All About Design (MDC Episode)
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
The music for this episode is Karate by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!