Archispeak returns to discuss the subject of Episode 29 - Plans "Я" Us, which is the most commented episode of the podcast. This time we talk with special guest host Gregory La Vardera Architect. He helps us navigate this supplemental income opportunity and argues that this is something that architects should be doing to introduce better quality design for everyone.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Would you like someone to draw CAD details, BIM objects and write specifications for you, for free? ARCAT has already done all this for you. Search the ARCAT libraries for these products and more, free of charge, and no registration required to download content.
- Architect Exam Prep.: Help yourself pass the ARE is by visiting our “Pass the Architect’s Registration Exam” page. For those of you not yet licensed, here's an affordable set of study tools to help you conquer the ARE's. David's study guides are proven to get you passing the exams. How do we know? Our listeners have told us!
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friends of the Show
The show is also supported by our listeners. Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make it possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode. We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy! Visit our “Donate” page.
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Gregory La Vardera, Architect
- Archispeak Episode #29 - PLANS “Я” US
- Sears Catalog Home
- Atomic Ranch - The Midcentury Magazine
- Rick Thompson, Architect
- Allison Ramsey, Architects
- Steve Mouzon
- Southern Living Houseplans
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!