Coffee. Fonts. Consultants. How are these topics related? They are each subjects of Episode 65 of Archispeak. Tune in to hear our thoughts on our favorite coffee, which fonts you should be using on your construction documents and how to live peacefully with your consultants.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Would you like someone to draw CAD details, BIM objects and write specifications for you, for free? ARCAT has already done all this for you. Search the ARCAT libraries for these products and more, free of charge, and no registration required to download content.
- Architect Exam Prep.: Help yourself pass the ARE is by visiting our “Pass the Architect’s Registration Exam” page. For those of you not yet licensed, here's an affordable set of study tools to help you conquer the ARE's. David's study guides are proven to get you passing the exams. How do we know? Our listeners have told us!
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friends of the Show
The show is also supported by our listeners. Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make it possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode. We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy! Visit our “Donate” page.
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Confessions of a New Coffee Drinker
- I'm Comic Sans, Asshole - McSweeney's Internet Tendency
- Francis D. K. "Frank" Ching
- Tekton (typeface)
- Avenir (typeface)
- Neutraface (typeface)
- Myriad (typeface)
- Graphite (typeface)
- San Francisco (1984 typeface)
- San Francisco (2014 typeface)
- Adobe Type Manager
- Helvetica (documentary film)
- Design is One (documentary film about Lella & Massimo Vignelli)
- Coffee Talk
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!