The Archispeak Podcast becomes “The Cormac Show” as we revisit the art of sketching in Episode 22. This time around we converse about the tools. We review what makes a good sketch book and talk about the merits of using pens, pencils plus paper and trace.
Correction: Cormac was right, the Blue Snowball doesn’t have a mute button.
Share your thoughts with the Archispeak Podcast by calling and leaving a message. Dial (415) 484-8496 and speak your mind.
Note: All links open in a new window in case you’re listening to the podcast here.
- Moleskine La Mano Dell’Architetto/The Hand of the Architect (Design and Architecture Books)
- Architectural Sketches on Evan's blog
- Chartpak Markers - the best smelling markers on the planet
- Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet
- Wacom Inkling Digital Sketch Pen
- Tayasui Sketches iPad app
- COSMONAUT Wide-Grip Stylus for Touchscreens
- Jot Pro stylus
- Paint Sparkles Draw
- SketchBook Pro for iPad
- Paper by 53 iPad app
- Pentel Sign Pen
- Prismacolor Col-Erase Pencil with Eraser, Carmine Red Lead/Barrel
- Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set
- 2 Minute Sketch Series by Cormac
Friends of the Show
We have new friends to announce!
To become a “Friend of the Show” donate at least $5 and get your name read by a host (mostly likely Evan, because Neal cannot properly pronounce names and Cormac doesn't get those emails) on the next episode.
Episode 22 supporting Friends of the Show:
- Bob Borson
- Oscar B. Morales
We truly thank you for your support! We couldn't do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It's easy. Just click the “Donate” button below!
The music for this episode is Wanderlust by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!