Who should and can use the title “Architect?” In Episode 21 the Archispeak Podcast discusses some recent articles on the subject and weigh in with their own opinion. Note: We don’t get to it in the show, but do yourself a favor and don’t forget to check out the last link in this episodes 'links' for Annie Choi’s open letter, “Dear Architects, I’m Sick of Your Shit.”
Share your thoughts with the Archispeak Podcast by calling and leaving a message. Dial (415) 484-8496 and speak your mind.
Note: All links open in a new window in case you’re listening to the podcast here.
- Daniel Libeskind Is No Architect
- Piano, Libeskind Aren't 'Architects,' Says One British Board
- What Starbucks Gets that Architects Don’t
- The Indicator: A Rebuttal to “Why I Left the Architecture Profession”
- Does the Title of “Architect” Deserve To Be Protected?
- The Costs Associated with becoming an Architect
- Big Time Small Firm
- Dear Architects, I’m sick of your shit.
Friends of the Show
To become a “Friend of the Show” donate at least $5 and get your name read by a host (mostly likely Evan, because Neal cannot properly pronounce names and Cormac doesn't get those emails) on the next episode.
Everyone must have started their Thanksgiving vacation early, as we’re sad to report that Episode 21 has no friends.
Would you consider supporting us? It's easy. Just click the “Donate” button below!
The music for this episode is Run by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!