Archispeak welcomes back Rosa T. Sheng, Architect and Senior Associate with Bohlin Cywinski Jackson to discuss Equity. Rosa updates us on the progress and impact she and her team have had on the architectural profession. Join us for an enlightening episode how one person can change the world one bite at a time.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Would you like someone to draw CAD details, BIM objects and write specifications for you, for free? ARCAT has already done all this for you. Search the ARCAT libraries for these products and more, free of charge, and no registration required to download content.
- Business of Architecture Summit: This is the event that Chicago architect Frank Heitzman called "The most profitable two days" he's spent in a 'long time'. During these 2 days you'll rack up 12 AIA LU's and hear from the leading thinkers on how to run a sustainable, competitive practice. It's being held on October 29 and 30, 2015, online. Go to businessofarchitecture.com/archispeak to reserve your spot.
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page.
Connect with Archispeak
Friends of the Show
The show is also supported by our listeners. Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make it possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode. We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy! Visit our “Donate” page.
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Rosa T. Sheng, AIA, LEED AP BD+C | Twitter
- The Missing 32 Percent | Twitter
- Archispeak Episode 47 - Equity By Design
- EQxD U Workshops | Workshop 1 | Workshop 2 | Workshop 3 | Workshop 4
- What the Hack? - EQxD Hackathon and Happy Hour Recap
- Equity by Design: AtlAIAnta! Convention Recap
- And Justice for All - TEDxPhiladelphia 2015 Highlights
- AIA WLS Seattle 2015: Defining the Problem, Crafting Solutions
- Work, Life, Meaning, and Success: Why Flexibility in Architecture Works
- Super Friends
- BuildYourTribe | Twitter
- Equity in Architecture Survey Full Report
- An Archimom's Everyday Moments of Truth: Blog series
- Archimom | A life of managed disequilibrium
- Archimom | Twitter Hashtag
- Women in Wikipedia
- Wikipedia:Workshop for Women
- Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC/Women in Architecture
- The Equity Alliance
- Amy Cuddy TED Talk - The Power Pose
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!