Is anything real? Architecture is real, which is what makes it so good to watch. In Episode 69, Archispeak turns the camera upon itself to discuss the very real life experiences of changing jobs and remembers what it is like on the first day in a new office.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Would you like someone to draw CAD details, BIM objects and write specifications for you, for free? ARCAT has already done all this for you. Search the ARCAT libraries for these products and more, free of charge, and no registration required to download content.
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friends of the Show
The show is also supported by our listeners. Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make it possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy! Visit our “Donate” page.
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- How to Build a Stronger Team for Your Architecture Firm | Entrepreneur Architect
- Employees Who Stay In Companies Longer Than Two Years Get Paid 50% Less
- NUMMI | This American Life Podcast
- FNG Syndrome
- Procter and Gamble Baltimore Plant
- Swiss Army Knife
- Interstate 95
- AIA Architecture Billings Index (ABI)
- Cormac Phalen | art, architecture and coffee.
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!