For Episode 50, Archispeak takes a look back on 2014 and examines some of our most commented upon shows. Along the way we discuss office holiday policies and ask our listeners to let us know what their favorite episodes of 2014 was. We also look forward to 2015 with some enthusiasm for what the year may bring.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Would you like someone to draw CAD details, BIM objects and write specifications for you, for free? ARCAT has already done all this for you. Search the ARCAT libraries for these products and more, free of charge, and no registration required to download content.
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friends of the Show
The show is also supported by our listeners! Your generous donations keep the show going by paying for all the infrastructure it takes to make it possible. Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode. We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy! Visit our “Donate” page.
Architect Exam Prep.
Another way you can support the show and help yourself pass the ARE is by visiting our “Pass the Architect’s Registration Exam” page. For those of you not yet licensed, here's an affordable set of study tools to help you conquer the ARE's. David's study guides are proven to get you passing the exams. How do we know? Our listeners have told us!
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Archispeak Episode #29 - Plans R Us
- Archispeak Episode #38 - Interviewing
- Archispeak Episode #39 - Srsly Millennials?
- Archispeak Episode #46 - 98 Percent
- Happy Festivus!
- Archiculture: A documentary film that explores the architectural studio (full 25 min film)
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!