"Nothing is certain but death and taxes." In Episode 31 of the Archispeak Podcast we explore half of that famous quotation by discussing some of the most interesting and infamous deaths of architects. The practice of architecture really can kill you.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friend of the Show
Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read on the next episode.
Episode 31 supporting Friend of the Show:
- John Harvey
We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy. Just click the “Donate” button below!
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Death and Taxes
- Le Corbusier painting in the nude at Eileen Gray’s Villa E-1027
- PechaKucha 20x20
- An Architects Library - Archispeak Podcast Episode 3
- Stanford White of McKim, Mead & White
- Stanford White
- John Augustus Roebling & his son Washington Roebling - Brooklyn Bridge
- Le Corbusier
- Carlo Scarpa
- Antoni Gaudi
- George Meikle Kemp
- Louis Kahn - My Architect (Movie)
- Louis Sullivan
The music for this episode is Birthday Suit by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!