Archispeak Podcast Episode 26, the Season 1 Finale, “raises the level” and brings extra value to our listeners by tackling Architectural Determinism. Can design solutions change behavior in a predictable and positive way? Tune in to find out.
Connect with Archispeak
Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
Friend of the Show
Become a “Friend of the Show” by donating at least $5 and you will get your name read by a host (mostly likely Evan, because Neal cannot properly pronounce names and Cormac doesn’t get those emails) on the next episode.
Episode 26 supporting Friend of the Show:
We truly thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without you.
Would you consider supporting us? It’s easy. Just click the “Donate” button below!
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast here.
- Building a better world: can architecture shape behavior?
- Architectural Determinism
- GROUNDBREAKING ARCHITECTURE = GROUNDBREAKING RESEARCH
- Lovely Laboratories
- Pixar Headquarters and the Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Ray and Maria Stata Center
- Does Gehry’s Stata Center Really Work?
- MIT Stata Center - Yelp Reviews
- The New York Five
- Citizen Architect
- Archispeak Word of the Episode - Panopticon
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!