In this episode we discuss an architects life/work balance and reference Australian architect Andrew Maynard’s article on ArchDaily and its companion article by São Paulo-based architect Anthony Ling. Also, Cormac joins the army and finds it’s just like architecture.
Links for the episode (all links open in a new window in case you're listening to the podcast here):
- Work/Life/Work Balance by Andrew Maynard
- An Optimistic “Work/Life/Work Balance” by Anthony Ling
- Australian architect Andrew Maynard, co-director of Andrew Maynard Architects
- São Paulo-based architect Anthony Ling
- “Infinite Space” - John Lautner
- “My Architect” - Louis Kahn
- “My Father, The Genius” - Glen Small
The music for this episode is This is What You Get by System Kid. You can buy it on iTunes. Support the band!