Season 6 of Archispeak starts with a recap of recent events in our offices, then crashes down on the subject of historic preservation and asks the question: should all buildings be saved?
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
- ARCAT: Search the ARCAT libraries for architectural building products to find specifications, CAD details, BIM Objects and more, free of charge, with no registration required to download content. ARCAT has created a website devoted to you, the building professional, to find building product information fast and hassle free. Check out ARCAT today, at ARCAT.com.
- BQE Core revolutionizes the way architects manage projects, time and expenses, billing, and accounting. Made by BQE—the company behind ArchiOffice—Core saves you time while giving you the visibility, flexibility, and power you need to grow your firm. Learn more and get a free trial at: BQE.com/core
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page for more information.
Connect with Archispeak
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s second to last building was just demolished in Montana
- Crews started demolition on a Frank Lloyd Wright building in Whitefish
- There Should Be No Tears for That Frank Lloyd Wright Building Destroyed in Montana; Wright Was an Awful Human Being
- Ohio’s famous basket building finally sold
- Richard Neutra
The music for this episode is Everything and More by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!