Episode 116 of Archispeak explores the concept of designing by Google and asks if architects are taking ideological shortcuts when it comes to design.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
ARCAT: Search the ARCAT libraries for architectural building products to find specifications, CAD details, BIM Objects and more, free of charge, with no registration required to download content. ARCAT has created a website devoted to you, the building professional, to find building product information fast and hassle free. Check out ARCAT today, at ARCAT.com.
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page for more information.
Connect with Archispeak
Between episodes, join the conversation with Archispeak on Twitter and Facebook and share your thoughts or call and tell us your story on the Archispeak Helpline at (415) 484-8496. Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
- The Kookiest Chinese Copies, from PompiDON'T to WRONGchamp
- Top 10 Funny Copycat Buildings in China
- John Cleese on Creativity - YouTube
- Dublin's Public Water Park 'The Wave' To Open Memorial Day Weekend - Architect | Dahlin
- Dublin unveils ‘wow factor’ of mega water park - Architect | Dahlin
- Neal Pann on Instagram
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
The music for this episode is Run by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!