Archispeak discusses design, sustainability and how the sausage is made in a behind the scenes episode on how to select a new Twitter bio.
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
ARCAT: Search the ARCAT libraries for architectural building products to find specifications, CAD details, BIM Objects and more, free of charge, with no registration required to download content. ARCAT has created a website devoted to you, the building professional, to find building product information fast and hassle free. Check out ARCAT today, at ARCAT.com.
HMC Architects is a healthcare, education and civic architecture firm with a sustainable approach to design. We create solutions that not only wow and withstand, but also enrich people’s lives and serve the greater good. Simply put, working here is awesome. To learn more or become part of our story, visit hmcarchitects.com
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page for more information.
Connect with Archispeak
Between episodes, join the conversation with Archispeak on Twitter and Facebook and share your thoughts or call and tell us your story on the Archispeak Helpline at (415) 484-8496. Like the show? Please rate it on iTunes.
- Aaron James Draplin - Twitter
- Draplin Design Co.
- Aaron Draplin: Fifty point plan to wreck your career - or save it. - Video
- Aaron Draplin: From Seed - Video
- Field Notes
- LAMY safari
- Urban Dictionary: archispeak
- Urban Dictionary: shi shi foo foo
- Architecture 2030 - The 2030 Challenge
- Zero-energy building - Wikipedia
- Living Building Challenge
- Build it Green
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Samuel Mockbee - "Citizen Architect"
- Rudolph Schindler (architect)
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
The music for this episode is Run by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!