In this episode Archispeak discusses all things digital. Evan explains the design and 3D printing process for what has become our logo. We also explore how to be a better architect / designer and the tools available to do it. As a bonus, Evan and Neal (Cormac had to actually get real work done) were interviewed by Eric Bobrow for his Best Practices Course, Internet Marketing for Architects. Check it out. Although, we have to warn you, you will actually see and hear us.
Links for the episode (all links open in a new window in case you're listening to the podcast here):
- Archispeak Logo printed in 3D - photos on Flickr
- MakerBot Replicator™ 2 - 3D Printer
- Simbiotek Design Lab - 3D Printing Services
- Morphosis Architects - Morphopedia
- Entrepreneur Architect
- Sagrada Familia by architect Antoni Gaudí
- Architosh Ultimate iPad Guide
- Method Digital Training - Digital training for architectural designers
- Method - Evolution of a Design / My Digital Sketchbook / Using the iPad as a Digital Presentation Tool
- The Best Practices Course, Internet Marketing for Architects - Interview with Evan Troxel and Neal Pann (Archispeak Podcast)
The music for this episode is Karate by System Kid. Support the band and buy their music on iTunes!